Monday, May 07, 2007






She is sitting in my backpack hee hee no stroller because the city is too bumpy no even sidewalks ANYWHERE :)
See the cobblestones...my mom cannot believe how beautiful our courtyard Garden is..she loves reading near it.

Hello again,

I just can't help but blog about our day again. I am super sleepy and cannot wake up. Nadia is simply fun, she is laid back and enjoyed being the girl about town. Few things have changed in Antigua this city is like visiting an old friend. The people are very kind and ready to please most things are exactly the same. I am still exhausted and we are attempting to get Nadia to take a nappy in her pack n play she would much prefer to be glued to me in the Bjorn. We ate at Frida's for a quick lunch http://www.vivafridas.com/ on Arch street. Nadia enjoyed sitting in my backpack while we ate. I activated my old cell phone (which was Gavin's toy for a long time) for $7.00 US dollars (so amazing that we kept it and it was not broken). Well, enjoy the entries and please leave comments. Miss you all...My Spanish is SLOWLY returning I have conversations with everyone unsure of what they understand from me. I understand most of what others say and have had no problem getting everything that I need which is a blessing. Nadia continues to get more comfortable with us and constantly wants to make us smile.

Melissa, Nadia Y Gamma Sharyl

5 comments:

Jenni said...

I love the pic of you and Nadia, with her in the Bjorn. I was thinking of you today and checked your blog - wow, I was three posts behind! Enjoy every minute! Let's take a walk when you get back, so you can tell me all about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,

We miss you and Gavin and can't wait to meet "baby sister Nadia"! She's gorgeous. Looks like you're enjoying her. I can't wait to talk to you in person and hear all the details.

Un beso y abrazo muy grande,
Anabela, Mia and Baby sister

houseofeling said...

looks like you guys are having a great time getting to know each other!

Shannon said...

She is Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I am sure she absolutely loved every minute with you!!! What a special time. I can't wait for you to get her. She is so sweet!!!

The Bernath's said...

Hi Melissa,
How wonderful to be back holding your beautiful baby! I hope you are enjoying every moment. I love seeing all the pictures!

Praying for you,
Vicki