Sunday, July 29, 2007






The first image is my mom's favorite it is the view from our Apartementos Santa Rosa. The second photos are the view from the cross which is on the hillside behind Antigua. Dad and I climbed and, "enjoyed the fresh O2!" he exclaimed as the rain storm subsided. Today, as I reflect and begin to settle into my life here I am so thankful for the cross and for Christ's love for us. I am thankful that he has gone before us and he guides our steps. I know that we can't see the finish line here (regarding processes in everyones lives) but He is faithful and I know He is here with us. As I finish my first 48 hours alone here in Guatemala with 2 under 2 I am so grateful for all that God has done and will continue to do in our lives.

1 comment:

houseofeling said...

wow, it looks simple gorgeous there....just like fishers huh?